All our products are the result of our continuous research into natural, clinically tested, active ingredients, made using advanced technologies and integrated into high-performance cosmetic formulas.
Thanks to our research and constant innovation, we are recognised as Hyaluronic Acid experts. This is a key active ingredient in our product lines and is used in cosmetics and medicine for its considerable hydrating, anti-ageing and protective properties.
Hyaluronic Acid has considerable anti-ageing properties and protects the skin against daily irritants, such as pollution, sun rays and other environmental factors; it hydrates deeply, making the skin more toned and elastic.
It is important to know that Hyaluronic Acid is naturally found in epithelial cells and helps to retain water in the outer layers of the epidermis, ensuring the skin is hydrated. However, over time, concentration levels of the acid tend to diminish, as does the skin’s elasticity and firmness. After the age of 30, the body’s metabolism naturally slows down, and this causes a reduction in the amount of Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen and Elastin it produces. It is estimated that at 50, there is half as much Hyaluronic Acid in the body than there was at birth.
7 TYPES OF HYALURONIC ACID
Today, we use seven different types of highly concentrated Hyaluronic Acid in our formulas for visible and lasting results:
1) Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid: quickly fills small wrinkles and makes skin more elastic and better hydrated thanks to its molecular structure. A good alternative to injectable treatments.
2) High molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid: stays on the surface of the skin, creating a barrier to improve hydration and prevent dehydration.
3) Hyacare™ medium molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid: gives long-lasting, deep skin hydration and fights against the formation of wrinkles.
4) Hyacare 50™ very low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid: penetrates the deepest layers of the dermis, improving the elasticity of the skin and significantly minimising wrinkles.
5) Hyaluronic Acid in Hyaluronic Filling Spheres®: once in the epidermis, the spheres draw in water and expand, filling wrinkles and hydrating the skin.
6) Vegetable Phytaluronate® Hyaluronic Acid: derived from carob flour and boasting the same anti-ageing and hydrating properties as Hyaluronic Acid.
7) Sea Hyadisine™ Hyaluronic Acid: provides the same natural properties as Hyaluronic Acid, ensuring intense and long-lasting skin hydration. Sea Hyadisine™ is derived from a micro-organism found on the coast of Brittany.
IncaRose products combine these different types of Hyaluronic Acid with innovative active ingredients to meet the health and beauty care needs of each and every woman.